New Beginnings...
In a wild attempt to rejuvenate my older enjoyment/hobby/procrastination technique, I am giving blogging another serious go.
It deserves it. Maybe.
Blogging has a weird therapeutic undertone to it, it's similar to documenting a diary perhaps, but not as religious and possibly more satisfying. Only, it's possibly not the best way write down your favourite pair of pants, or essential beauty advice such as 'never dry shave your vagina'. I definitely never wrote that after learning the hard way.
No one writes that stuff now. Or do they?
Well, one things for sure - this isn't the place to.
I digress, welcome to Emily's Bloggeroo #2. The following updates about my life may give you a small insight to the sorts of topics/chats that may come up. No guarantees.
- I am an Undergraduate Chemical Engineering student at Heriot-Watt Uni, EDINBURGH
- My close family (mum, dad & brother) recently moved to Canada provisionally from the South Coast of England
- I live with my partner Ben in a flat in Edinburgh. He is absolutely gorgeous and the best thing that has ever happened to me! I will try not to constantly indulge in my besotted/in-love tendencies. Not a promise though, as he makes me so happy.
- I have anxiety of some sort...more on that later...or not.
- General interests: family/travel/movies/books/running/more running/food/friends/camping/Scotland/Canada/politics/cats/cooking/cake/weddings/economics...
It deserves it. Maybe.
Blogging has a weird therapeutic undertone to it, it's similar to documenting a diary perhaps, but not as religious and possibly more satisfying. Only, it's possibly not the best way write down your favourite pair of pants, or essential beauty advice such as 'never dry shave your vagina'. I definitely never wrote that after learning the hard way.
No one writes that stuff now. Or do they?
Well, one things for sure - this isn't the place to.
I digress, welcome to Emily's Bloggeroo #2. The following updates about my life may give you a small insight to the sorts of topics/chats that may come up. No guarantees.
- I am an Undergraduate Chemical Engineering student at Heriot-Watt Uni, EDINBURGH
- My close family (mum, dad & brother) recently moved to Canada provisionally from the South Coast of England
- I live with my partner Ben in a flat in Edinburgh. He is absolutely gorgeous and the best thing that has ever happened to me! I will try not to constantly indulge in my besotted/in-love tendencies. Not a promise though, as he makes me so happy.
- I have anxiety of some sort...more on that later...or not.
- General interests: family/travel/movies/books/running/more running/food/friends/camping/Scotland/Canada/politics/cats/cooking/cake/weddings/economics...
Comments
Post a Comment